Lukas Erbrich (M.A.)
- Doctorate at the chair of Media Economics
- Organisation of the conference to the future of media
- Support of the lecture "Introduction Internet Economics and Digital Transformation of the Media".
Fields of Research
• Innovative business models in journalism
- 10/2018-05/2021: Study of Economics and Journalism (M.A.) (TU Dortmund)
- 05/2021: Master's thesis "How the news drives the German economy”
- 10/2020-03/2021: Research assistant (tutor) at the Chair of Applied Economics
- 02/2019-03/2021: Research assistant at the Chair of Economic Journalism (TU Dortmund)
- 08/2021-09/2021: Internship at the Representation of the European Commission in Germany (Press and Media Department)
- 03/2021-04/2021: Internship at the Deutsche Bundesbank (European and central bank communication)
- 08/2019-09/2019: Internship at Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (Business Editorial Department)
- 10/2014-03/2018: Studies of Business Administration (B.Sc.) (University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen)
- 03/2018: Bachelor thesis "Manipulation of the reference interest rates Libor and Euribor using the example of Deutsche Bank: failure of control structures?"
- other internships: Kieler Nachrichten (economics and politics), Flensburger Tageblatt (local editorial office), tecis Finanzdienstleistungen and Paul Serafini (purchasing).